Thu, Dec 10, 20 Travis Geopfert
16-Apr-2021 By Travis Geopfert
Top 10 Benefits of Trackwired: Train Like A Champion
1) Workout training plans are personalized to each individual athlete, coach, and runner. By inputting a goal or personal best time, the workouts are customized with specifics times, reps, and distances for each individual athlete to complete the training plan.
2) Training plans are designed by elite coaches that have produced Olympians, national champions, regional champions, state champions, conference champions, and thousands upon thousands of personal best times and distances in track and field, cross country, and road running from across the globe.
3) There are over 160+ training plans in the sports of track and field, cross country, road running, and weight training that are available for all ages and skill levels, from beginner to intermediate to advanced.
4) The Trackwired video database is comprised of 1200+ instructional videos and drills for all sprint, distance, jumping, and throwing events in track and field.
5) Every workout plan comes with a detailed description of each drill along with video instruction to ensure that the athlete or coach is performing the drill correctly.
6) Each user receives a personal profile that allows athletes, coaches, parents, and participants to stay connected with each other, highlight their personal accomplishments in their respective sport, post photos and videos, and stay up to date with training techniques, tips, and drills.
7) A personal workout builder is available for any, and all users to create their own custom training plan, import it to their personal calendar, and follow their own custom workout plan daily.
8) Trackwired can be accessed via a free account at Trackwired.com or by downloading the free mobile application on iOS or Android devices.
9) Trackwired workouts have a printable format feature that allows coaches, athletes, parents, and participants to take a paper copy of the workout to their training location by selecting the ‘print workout’ option that is available on all workout plans.
10) Following a Trackwired training program day by day, rep by rep, drill by drill is guaranteed to improve your personal best time or distance!
Trackwired.com was founded in 2014 and has created a training program marketplace designed by elite coaches and athletes that have produced Olympians, national champions, NCAA record holders, junior record holders, conference champions, regional champions, state champions, and thousands upon thousands of individual personal best times and distances in track and field, cross country, and road running.
Train Like A Champion. Get Trackwired!